1- Thank and link the person(s) who nominated you on your blog.
Thanks on the rocks! I can’t resist memes with questions.
2- Post the award in a visible area.
3- Answer the 10 question’s you will be given.
4- Nominate 7 other lovely blogger’s.
Nope, I don’t want to startle the horses.
5- Make sure you write out 10 new question’s for your nominees to answer.
Okay I will just in case anyone feels like it.
6- Don’t break the rules
Don’t lecture me. Your apostrophes need fixing.
1. If you could turn back time, would you? Why or why not?
No, I really don’t like Cher. Okay yeah I would actually. I’d go back and give my mother much less of a hard time about my sexuality and suicidality. I’d leave the other conflicts, just those two things.
2. What is your all-time favorite song?
R.E.M. – Wall of Death (the answer will be different day by day.)
3. Sweet or Salty?
Both together is yummy. If there is a gun to my head, salt.
4. Biggest fear?
5. Best Childhood memory?
6. Turn on iTunes, Spotify, Pandora, or what have you, and randomly shuffle through to the third song. What is it? How does it fit in your situation right in this moment?
Nick Cave – Brompton Oratory
The reading is from Luke 24
Where Christ returns to his loved ones
I look at the stone apostles
Think that it’s alright for some
Nick is my favourite Christian in the world, I think. I am an atheist, but I love the poetry in religion and the compassion and serenity of followers (good ones). So … the song relates enormously to memory for me. I bought Boatman’s Call in Nottingham and Brompton Oratory was my favourite song on it fairly fast. Idk how long later, I was au pairing in Knightsbridge for a French family with 264548 kids and we walked to Brompton Oratory for mass on xmas eve. And and and. Returning to the present, it’s about loss and intense grief – and so am I.
7. What movie best describes your life at the moment?
Three colours: Blue (Trois couleurs: Bleu)
8. What was the deciding factor in finally starting your blog?
I needed to write. I needed to process my diagnosis. Oh look, another clang assoc.
9. Religion, Spirituality, or Science? None? Combo?
Science and mystery.
10. You are given the choice between living in your dreams or living in your reality. What do you choose and why?
Reality, unless I can take all loved ones and dogs to dreamland. My dreams are safer, but my reality is beautiful despite a few wounds.
1. Who are you and what are you doing on my blog?
2. What is the meaning of life?
3. I’ve just set fire to your home, you can take three non-living things – what do you pick? Don’t worry, your family and pets are safe.
4. You have just won ONE MILLION DOLLARS (of the US variety), what will you do with it?
5. You can go back in time and change one historical event – what, why and how?
6. You can be someone else for a week – who and why?
7. You can hook up with your dream date – who and where?
8. Who do you respect the most and why?
9. What’s your guilty pleasure?
10. Does my ass look fat in this?